All colors of bottles and jars.
We accept both California Redemption Value (CRV) and Non-redeemed containers.
* Glass Bottles (beer, juice, liquor, soda, wine)
* Glass Jars (apple sauce, pasta sauce, mayonnaise)
You do not need to crush cans.
* Aluminum cans (soda and beer cans)
* Tin Cans (vegetable & meat products, pet food, soup)
Narrow-neck plastic bottles & jugs marked #1-#7.
* Detergent and shampoo containers
* Milk and orange juice jugs
* Soda & water bottles
Most clean and dry household paper:
* Brown paper bags
* Cardboard (please flatten cardboard and wrap it with twine in bundles no larger than two feet by three feet)
* Chipboard (cereal, crackers, shoes or gifts)
* Junk mail and catalogs
* Magazines, catalogs and phone books
(includes glossy publications)
* Newspaper (include inserts)
* Office paper (all colors)
* Paperboard egg cartons (not Styrofoam)
* Concrete, rocks, dirt
Electronic / Universal Waste
* Televisions, computers, cell phones, batteries, fluorescent light bulbs, mercury switches
* Grass, leaves, tree and bush cuttings
Household Hazardous Waste
* Paints, solvents, cooking oil, motor oil, cleaners, corrosives, fuel tanks - propane tanks
Un-Recyclable Glass, Metal, Paper and Plastic